HERE'S HOW TO WRITE OUT OF OFFICE MESSAGES

| HERE'S HOW TO WRITE OUT OF OFFICE MESSAGES | Assalamualaikum and hi hi hi everything.

Sharing some of the OUT OF OFFICE message that all of you could utilize.


📧 Thank you for your email. I'm out of the office and will be back on (return date). During this time, I will have limited access to my email. For immediate support please contact me on my mobile number at (your mobile number).

📧 I will not be at the office from (start date) until (end date). If you need immediate assistance, please contact (Contact Person).

📧 I will not be at the office from (start date) to (end date) to return (return date). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (contact name) at (contact email address). If not, I will reply to your email as soon as possible when I get back.

📧 Thank you for your message. I am currently out of the office and do not have access to email. I will be back on (return date). If you need immediate support before this date, you can contact me on my mobile (Your mobile number).

📧 I won't be at the office this week. If you need immediate assistance while I'm away, please email (contact email address).

📧 I will be away (date) until (date of return). For urgent matters, you can contact (Contact Person)

📧 Thank you for your email. Your message is very important to (Us / Me) and (We) will get back to you as soon as possible.

xoxo

Tini Alif

20 years of experience within the technical, manufacturing and services environment. Assists brands and companies to achieve their targeted and potential customer through writing service such as article writing, copywriting, ghostwriting, manuscript writing, technical writing, content marketing and translation amongst others. Interested to collaborate? Email: hartini.hussain.work@gmail.com or WhatsApp at +601154054677

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post