PERFECT


It was not one of the best days... dragging along the foot while performing what need to be done added with worse ungrateful plus not a kind-hearted evil XX who thinks she is indispensable... definitely it is not okay... it is not cool... but, being a tough heart (at least trained to be one)... these scenarios are just like puffs of unwanted strong wind which passed by without any meaning... yeah, you are nothing dude... you aren't one of the buddies... not any group of peeps at all...

Looking through the window... nothing good was visualized... however, while thinking about all that Allah had planned (of course good things are coming along the way)... the motivation and determination came strongly within... 

Anyway, while trying to maintain the rhythm of cool... came across this song that I have actually heard its chorus through the Best 104 station somehow during driving home from work after fetching Thaqif from school... sweet melody with meaningful lyrics... lets enjoy... 

I found a love for me 
Darling just dive right in 
And follow my lead 
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet 
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me 
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love 

Not knowing what it was 
I will not give you up this time 
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own 
And in your eyes you're holding mine 

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms 
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song 
When you said you looked a mess, 
I whispered underneath my breath 
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight 

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know 
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home 
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets 
To carry love, to carry children of our own 
We are still kids, but we're so in love 
Fighting against all odds 
I know we'll be alright this time 
Darling, just hold my hand 
Be my girl, I'll be your man 
I see my future in your eyes 

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms 
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song 
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful 
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight 

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms 
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song 
I have faith in what I see 
Now I know I have met an angel in person 
And she looks perfect 
I don't deserve this 
You look perfect tonight

xoxo

Tini Alif

20 years of experience within the technical, manufacturing and services environment. Assists brands and companies to achieve their targeted and potential customer through writing service such as article writing, copywriting, ghostwriting, manuscript writing, technical writing, content marketing and translation amongst others. Interested to collaborate? Email: hartini.hussain.work@gmail.com or WhatsApp at +601154054677

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post