TRIED THE KOSE SEKKISEI HERBAL GEL AND THIS IS WHAT I GET


| TRIED THE KOSE SEKKISEI HERBAL GEL AND THIS IS WHAT I GET | Assalamualaikum and hi hi hi everything. I had been utilizing the KOSE SEKKISEI HERBAL GEL since two years back and I believed that now is the right time for me to share my experience with all of you. Basically, I am having a sensitive (combination) skin. Thus, it is very difficult for me to obtain a suitable product range for my skincare regime. Of course at this age, I would need products which could assist in maintaining or at least made my skin smooth while treating it from within. When I was introduced to the KOSE SEKKISEI HERBAL GEL I was not sure on how it could benefit me as I have tried lots and lots of product in order to treat my skin after I wrongly applied some skincare products during my early 20's.

Well, during my teenage years, I have always had an acne-free skin (although not as flawless as others) in which I had never applied any product to my face at all. Until one not-so-sweet day, I tend to feel interested looking at my friend who was patching some make-up at her young face. It is normal for us (woman) to feel that way wasn't it? So, long story short, my friend end up by putting the make-up on my face. Hahahaha. So, there we go.


After a few days, my face started to have a breakout. I felt dissapointed but refused to give in. Thus, I started to try lots and lots of skincare series that I came across and expected to be suitable with my skin. Alas, I did not obtained back the skin that I used to have (or at least dreamt of) but only it became worsen. I lived with the condition for a few years until I found KOSE SEKKISEI HERBAL GEL in 2020.


At the moment, my skin condition has improved compared to before. I could feel changes in my skin texture whereby it became firmer and fluffier. I am truly amazed and extremely delighted with the result. When I look back, what I did differently was that I had followed the steps obediently in a disciplined manner and try to prevent most of the oily foods as much as I could.

APPLICATION ROUTINE


Daily care – apply 1 scoop as a night cream after lotion.
Special care (for dehydrated skin) – apply 2 scoops, use as a sleeping mask.

What I adore most about this cream is that the ingredient are botanically picked and with lots of benefit to the skin. Now, let us see, what's inside a container of a KOSE SEKKISEI HERBAL GEL.

INGREDIENT


Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Alcohol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethicone, Anelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Melothria Heterophylla Root Extract, Saccharomyces/Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Cholesterol, Disodium EDTA, PEG-400, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, PVP, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance


Angelica root extract or dang gui, is formulated within the skincare as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Next, we have the mugwort extract which are mostly limited to medical ones such as blood circulation improving or internal disorders (digestive, scalp or mood-related issues) regulating. I came across a few write-ups which claimed that mugwort has vitality and skin purifying benefits on the skin but so far there hasn't been a lot of research on it.

Subsequently, we have some common loquat extract, which is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and is a good source of phytol, β-sitosterol, and so on. White lotus root extract is also added to provide additional moisturizing and skin brightening benefits. Finally, we have the fermented coix seed extract which is commonly used in Asian cosmetics to provide skin hydrating, softening, and brightening benefits, and fermentation actually boosts its efficacy and the potential benefits it may carry.

I personally believed that one difference that this cream brought togethere and made it unique from any other gel cream is its herbal extracts. Although limited research has been found on these herbal ingredients, but a lack of research doesn't normally equal to a lack of efficacy hence I still think this product is worth trying out since I love Kose a lot and this gel cream isn't too pricey.


DESCRIPTION


1) Multi-faceted gel that creates skin that’s saturated with translucency beyond recognition.elts into the stratum corneum with a hydrating touch, blending right in.
2) Abundant moisture flows through the skin, making it plump and supple.
3) Formulated with fermented coix seed extract, thoroughly hydrating angelica extract, melothria extract, loquat extract, and mugwort extract. Makes dry, dull skin smoother and more readily able to radiate light from within, adding translucency.
4) Combines the effects of an emulsion, serum, cream, massage and mask in one.
5) Formulated with a non-sticky oil that blends readily into the skin. Spreads over the skin with a light texture, blending right in without any stickiness or oiliness.
6) Comes with a soft, fresh modern floral scent.


BENEFITS


1) Hydrating: Angelica Extract delivers intense moisture, keeping skin hydrated while locking in a translucent glow.
2) Radiance Boosting: Antioxidant Fermented Coix Seed Extract and Loquat Leaf Extract, which promotes blood circulation, work together to achieve glowing skin from within.
3) Smooths: A mixture of emollient plant-based oils quickly penetrates into and smooths the skin, resulting in skin that stays soft, moisturized, and glowing for hours.
4) Anti-Inflammatory: Mugwart Extract soothes the skin and provides anti-inflammatory benefits to keep the skin balanced.
5) Suppleness-Enhancing: Formulated with a high concentration of water-based moisturizing ingredients, Herbal Gel spreads like water and quickly penetrates into the skin, creating a healthy glow with lasting suppleness.
6) Ultra-Nourishing: Melothria Extract plumps skin with essential nutrients, leaving it glowing and soft.

I love the way it worked as it could even work alone as an emulsion, serum, cream, massage gel and sleeping mask Not only the KOSE SEKKISEI HERBAL GEL is less expensive, it could also be utilized based on our needs. So, why wait gurls? Go and grab it now 


Seriously, the KOSE SEKKISEI HERBAL GEL really work wonders!
Try it, expolre it, experience it!

#kose #kosesekkisei #kosesekkiseiherbalgel #kelabbloggerbenashaari #kbba9 #worthit #goodproduct #musttry

xoxo

Tini Alif

20 years of experience within the technical, manufacturing and services environment. Assists brands and companies to achieve their targeted and potential customer through writing service such as article writing, copywriting, ghostwriting, manuscript writing, technical writing, content marketing and translation amongst others. Interested to collaborate? Email: hartini.hussain.work@gmail.com or WhatsApp at +601154054677

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post