CHEK HUP CLASSIC MICRO GROUND COFFEE WITH HAZELNUT 33% LESS SUGAR - MINI REVIEW

I am a coffee lover. I love coffee to the moon and back. I consumed coffee especially during working while finding great ideas and solutions. When I first opened up the Chek Hup Classic Micro ground Coffee with hazelnut 33% Less Sugar, I was surprised to see that the sugar came separately. On the other hand, I felt that it is a good innovation where consumers could actually add in the sugar as how they like it. I even managed to let my husband who is not a coffee lover to try it out and HE LOVED IT. My husband mentioned that the taste is different from other coffees out there and he likes it. For me, I love the hazelnut taste which resembles the uniqueness of Chek Hup in experimenting new blend of taste in producing coffee. I could even drink it up to 4 cups in a day but of course with a control in the sugar intake. Thank you Chek Hup for assisting coffee lovers like me in balancing our drinking habit with a healthy coffee like this. Thumbs up.

#freeproduct from #hometesterclub #microgroundcoffeewithhazelnut #chekhupmicrogroundcoffeehazelnut #htcmychekhupmicrogroundcoffeehazelnut #hometesterclubmy #coffeelover


xoxo

Tini Alif

20 years of experience within the technical, manufacturing and services environment. Assists brands and companies to achieve their targeted and potential customer through writing service such as article writing, copywriting, ghostwriting, manuscript writing, technical writing, content marketing and translation amongst others. Interested to collaborate? Email: hartini.hussain.work@gmail.com or WhatsApp at +601154054677

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post