AIK CHEONG COFFEE MIX - MINI REVIEW


My eyes were too heavy this very morning... I wonder what have I done last night? Well, I did not stayed up to complete neither any of my leftovers technical chores nor my-to-read books... I slept soundly since 11 PM and woke up feeling fresh at 6:30 AM this morning... Along the way to reach the lunch hour, I completed my tasks with a soar-panda-looked-eyes and here I am having a cup of my AIk Cheong Coffee MIx...

Aik Cheong Coffee Mix is made only from pure coffee beans, specially brewed to its premium taste... Bended with best quality non dairy creamer and sugar in well adjusted ratios, promises a rich and robust aroma...

For me, this is the easiest way to get my lack-of-energy days to come-back with a strong, delicious cup of coffee... The taste is overall just right for me... with its rich smell and a just-nice sugary taste, I simply feel that this is what I need...

I have overcomed my panda-eyes syndrome... Hehehehe... Come and let's have a try guys... You will definitely love the AIk Cheong Coffee MIx and surely turn it into your bestest companion...

#aikcheong #aikcheongcoffee #aikcheongcoffeemix #weollsblogspotdotcom #nakbeliapaharini #aikcheonglocalcoffee #kbba9 #blogger #bloggermalaysia #bloggerMY #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger

xoxo

Tini Alif

20 years of experience within the technical, manufacturing and services environment. Assists brands and companies to achieve their targeted and potential customer through writing service such as article writing, copywriting, ghostwriting, manuscript writing, technical writing, content marketing and translation amongst others. Interested to collaborate? Email: hartini.hussain.work@gmail.com or WhatsApp at +601154054677

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post