DUGRO NEXTGEN SUITABLE FOR ACTIVE GROWING UP CHILDREN

Assalamualaikum and hi hi hi everything… when I was little, in the evening I was confirmed to play outside the house… even if there were no toys, we would still create joy to play in various ways… sometimes we played galah panjang, there were times when we also played teng-teng… most of the times we played hide-and-seek and even climbing trees… the fun is priceless… right now, when I see my children were stuck in the house due to the pandemic, it makes me worried about their physical growth and mental abilities… I am concerned regarding my children’s interrupted education and missing out on social interaction which is vital for our childrens' brain development…

As parents, I am aware that we play an important role so that our children stay active and can grow up healthily… for me, what I always emphasized and still emphasizing are:
1) Playing indoor games together with my children… Most of the times, we played board games, puzzles or even the modelling clay which could increase my children’s motor-skills while exercising their minds…
2) Playing sports at home like football, badminton including cycling around the housing perimeter with my children… This activity basically can maintain my children's physical health while having fun with us (their parents)…



Other than involving ourselves (as parents) in our childrens’ routine, one of the best way to ensure optimal growth for our children is through nutrition… currently, I provide them with nutritious food with an increase of fruits and vegetables including enough boiled water for them to stay hydrated… not forgetting, my children is also drinking Dumex Dugro milk daily which contained highest DHA content, unique combination of highest Iron and Vitamin C, 21 vitamins and minerals, highest calcium and dual protein which is beneficial for them especially during this COVID-19 times… now, with the new formula, DUGRO milk has a new and stronger formula with Zat Besi Aktif that can strengthen the immune system of my children as well…

So far, I find that DUGRO milk consumed by my children is a value for money especially during this financial tension times as it costs at only RM1 for every glass of milk… Alhamdulillah, to date, my children do not have any problems with constipation or appetite issue since drinking DUGRO milk… Mommies, isn’t this a great news?!!


I am actually super excited at the moment as my Khairah now loves to drink milk especially before bed-time... previously, it will be some kind of a hide-and-seek game whenever I asked her to finish up her milk... since I provided her with Dugro, she seemed to be liking it very much... no more drama but a happy face... I did asked her about the taste and my daughter happily answered that it is delicious and nice... I tried to taste it on my own and yes, it is indeed tasty... the texture is also smooth and easily-dissolve when mixed with water... I enjoy to see that my child's growth also seemed to be improving when I weighted her over... I will definitely continue to provide my princess with Dugro, happy child, happy mom...

FACTS ABOUT DUGRO NEXTGEN



NextGen NUTRI's latest formulation now with Active Iron not only contains a Unique Combination of Highest Iron and Vitamin C, also Highest DHA for the brain, Highest Calcium and Dual Protein for growth, as well as 21 vitamins and minerals. Physical activity and parental love support strong immunity to 360° Development.


Dugro® NextGen NUTRI with Active Iron Step 3 also comes in:
1) Natural flavour.
2) Honey flavour.
3) Chocolate flavour.
With the relocation of Duhro's manufacturing to Bangplee, Thailand, Dugro product range has been certified Halal by ‘The Central Islamic Council of Thailand’ (CICOT), one of the overseas Halal certification bodies that has been recognized by JAKIM...

 The full list of foreign Halal certification bodies that have been recognized by JAKIM can be found at THIS LINK...

Want to try DUGRO for your child? You can request for a free sample first whereby you can choose the milk option based on your own preferences and child’s needs ya…


#Perkembangan360NextGen #DumexDugroMY #bloggerMY #bloggermalaysia #lifestyleblogger #parentingblogger #dugro

xoxo

Post a Comment

0 Comments